Today's Friday Five (on Saturday! Sorry!!!) is brought to you by the letters F, S, and the Roman numeral V. Oh, and user spacefemon LJ.
1) When you travel to a new city, what kind of points of interest do you research to check out?
2) What's the last attraction/museum/landmark you visited?
3) Ever been to a cool off-the-beaten-path landmark you'd like to talk about?
4) If someone were to visit the city where you live, what's the coolest thing to go see?
5) Is there any place you've visited that you'd love to go back to?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**